Jeni Frudden, Esq. - Partner
Jeni is a passionate family law advocate. She understands that all families are different and views the law as a tool to help people in their day-to-day lives—whether it’s protecting their happiness or planning for secure futures. Jeni’s belief that all people deserve access to justice is evident in her experience helping clients with divorce, property division, custody, child and spousal support, adoption, nuptial agreements, and domestic violence restraining orders. Jeni represents families in family law and divorce matters all across the Bay Area.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Jeni was a middle school teacher in the Oakland Unified School District. Originally from the Midwest and half-Filipino, she fell in love with the beauty and diversity of the Bay Area and sought to further contribute to the community. Jeni's background in education and public interest, coupled with her experience representing children in the foster care system, gives her a unique perspective on custody and visitation issues.
Jeni is currently the Co-President of the Family Law Executive Committee of the Alameda County Bar Association and volunteers in the Alameda Courts assisting self-represented family law litigants. In her free time, she enjoys running in the Oakland hills, hiking, and traveling.
- 2017 & 2108 - Super Lawyers "Rising Star"
- 2018 - Co-President, Alameda County Bar Association Family Law Executive Committee
- 2017 - Vice Chair, Alameda County Bar Association Family Law Executive Committee
- 2017 Outstanding Volunteer - Volunteer Legal Services Corp. (VLSC), Alameda County Bar Association
- 2016 to Present - VLSC Volunteer, Alameda County Bar Association
- 2015 to Present - Volunteer Attorney, Alameda County Superior Court